25 March 2010

Spring Cleaning...

So I've been looking at this thing for the last few days, and I decided that it's just getting a bit cluttered.  There were just too many things going on that just didn't make a lot of sense to me, so I figured that I'd kind of "reset" it a little bit - Kinda like Starting Over.  And what better way than to throw some white down?  It's like a big ol' "White Out" streak over a word you misspelled!  Yeah, you young'uns won't know what that is, what with all yer computers and Microsoft Word, and all that new fangled stuff - have you ever even seen a typewriter in real life?  Now get offa my lawn, ya whippersnappers!  :-)

Now, where was I?  Sorry, I get off on these rants and I just completely lose my train of thought.  Bet that don't happen to you kids, either, huh?  It's hell getting old!  :-)  Oh, yeah.  The white streak!  I was going to do white only, but Jenny thought I should have some light blue in there, too, and ya know I can't just not listen to her!  She's always got good ideas, and every time I don't listen to her I end up regretting it!  Wait - that sounded bad - she doesn't beat me or anything!  :-)

I do like how the high ridges of the red swatch below it kind of poke through the white.   Apparently he didn't want to go quietly.  Good on him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment