27 March 2010

Too much!

You know what I love?  I'll give you a hint:  I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!  Yep, I love me some Scooby Doo!  I have as far back as I can remember!  I've got most of them on DVD (the non-Scrappy Doo ones, at least!), but there are still quite a few more I need to get.  Just gotta save up some money!  If I get in the mood, and have some time, I can sit there and just watch hours and hours of episodes.  I love looking up new trivia on the series, too, such as the fact that originally Scooby's name was to be "Too Much", as in "that's just too much", which was a popular saying at the time. 

Jenny's little niece came over today for just a little while, so we did what we always do: watch Scooby Doo.  I got her hooked on it at a very young age - probably 2 or 3 years old, and that's just our thing.  I love the kid to death, so I'm glad we kind of have our own little thing that we always do together. 

Today's stroke was in honor of the coolest vehicle ever, the Mystery Machine.  I didn't have the exact colors, but these are pretty close.  Zoinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment