05 March 2010

Mama said there'd be days like this...

I tell you what, today started out just beautifully - had a pretty good night's sleep, did my stretches and a couple of crunches, had a nice breakfast, and went to work, all without a hitch.  It was even sunny as all get-out, and the temperature was actually going *up* for a change!  Despite all of this, and the fact that I had resolved to be in a great mood all day, there were all of these things happening that were just determined to put the kabosh on that at any cost!

I really hate to put all of this bad mood crap out here, but when I started this blog, one of the things I told myself I'd do was to write about what was happening on each day.  As you know, not every day is sunshine, lollipops, or even rainbows, and this was definitely one of "those days".  I was plenty cordial to everyone at work - actually, nobody really ticked me off at all today - they pretty much left me alone to do my job, which is pretty nice!  My computer, and more specifically XM's Liquid Metal Channel got quite a workout today. 

So, now that I've gotten that off my chest, and gotten a little black splotched on the canvas (don't worry, Annie, I mixed it instead of using the store-bought! :-D) I feel better.  It's always better to vent some, ya know?  Right now, though, I think I'll grab a bite to eat, and then it's movie time again - got a copy of John Carpenter's remake of "The Thing" in the mail from Blockbuster, so I think it's time for a little horror flick!  :-)

Talk to you guys tomorrow - it'll be another day, and it'll be a lot better!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment