28 March 2010

Lazy, lazy evening!

Well, it's probably a good thing I didn't fill out a bracket this year in the NCAA tournament.  Well, maybe I could have picked them, but the teams I've been rooting for this weekend have all been losing!  I've got to find a better strategy - gotta find some way to make Duke lose!  :-)

This weekend has gone so quickly, though - seems like I just got home from work a minute ago, now I've gotta get ready to go back tomorrow morning.  Now it's just time to finish this up and watch some cartoons.  It's Simpsons time!

I was going to put down some bright orange for the Tennessee Volunteers, but they lost, so screw 'em!  They do have fun uniforms, though, and I love Coach Bruce Pearl's awesome orange suit!  I wanted to do something a little different today, so I threw down a little splotch of the glass beads.  I didn't want to do that alone, so I picked a color that I hadn't used in a while, and one that just kind of gave me a soothing feeling for some reason - the Brilliant Purple.  Aaaaaaahh, soothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment