18 March 2010

OH, BAYBEE!

I tell you what, this time of year is the only, ONLY good reason for being unemployed.  Back a few years ago when I was looking for work (long story - if ya wanna know, I'll tell you later) I got to watch every single game of the Men's NCAA basketball tournament. It was a beautiful thing - I had games going on TV and computer - sometimes multiple games on each!  I haven't gotten to do that since then (Thank God!), but that's something I can definitely live with - I'd much rather be working!  I totally forgot to fill out a bracket sheet this year, so I'm just pretty much rooting for the underdogs in each battle.  I know most of them aren't gonna win, but it sure is fun when they do (I'm looking at you, Murray State - where the hell are you, anyway?). 

I'm also in a more-than-giddy mood because it's so dad-gum sunny outside!  I love it!  Look at the picture I took today - it's natural sunlight!  I just laid it on the ground outside and snapped a few off!  That's how it should be every day, I tell ya!  If I didn't have so much to do at work, I just might contemplate having a bit of the flu tomorrow just so I could maybe move the TV outside to enjoy the sun and basketball, before Saturday hits and it's all cloudy and cold!  They're talking about friggin' snow here possibly!  What's that about?  You can't just have nice weather like that and then throw in freezing temperatures and white crap!  No, I prefer to believe that it will be just gorgeous out, and we'll just go with that. 

I haven't gotten any feedback lately as to what this piece is looking like, by the way - am I straying too far off the course?  Is it looking like anything at all?  Does it matter, with a whole 300 days left?  :-)  I'll leave that all up to you.  In the mean time, I'm gonna go get ready for band practice.  Yay! 

Oh, and GO MIZZOU!  Since my Sooners aren't anywhere near the tournament this year, you've gotta get something done!

No comments:

Post a Comment