10 March 2010

It's a SNAFU, sir...

Well, folks, things have gone off the track here.  For some damn reason the blogspot powers-that-be aren't letting me upload a photo.  I took one, I promise.  It just won't work.  Unfortunately I've gotta get going to band practice for tomorrow night's show, for the "Return of the Byrne" benefit for a play called "Burn Your Bookes" that my buddy Richard Byrne is producing.  Should be a really smokin' show, so if you happen to be in the St. Louis area tomorrow night, come on down to the Schlafly Tap Room (I believe it's at 20th and Locust).  The special guests are Brian Henneman and Mark Ortmann from the Bottlerockets.  If you don't know them, they are a band from Festus, MO, just south of here, and they've toured around the world with people, playing with everyone form Lucinda Williams and John Fogerty to Pantera.  Yes, that Pantera.  It's a funny story, actually, but I'll have to tell you later - maybe when I get back, while I'm trying once again to upload the photo!  Anyway, gotta go rock!  Later!

Edit:  HEY!  Looky there- the picture came through!  Well, people, enjoy, and we'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment