30 March 2010

Put the sun-shade down! Wait, on second thought...

Boy, is it ever sunny!  And I love it!  I've been going absolutely nuts with all the rain, and clouds, and grey, and just crap outside!  I think sometimes that the most important (non-human) thing in the world to me isn't water, but sunshine.  Of course I may think differently if I happened to be stuck in the desert, or something.  :-)

It's Tuesday, so that means painting class, which means it's a rush-rush job on the blog (I came thisclose to posting "Rush Rush" by Paula Abdul, but now that it's in your head, that's good enough - no need to actually post the video! :-)

Anyway, as time was nearing to go to class, and I was trying to get everything done, including getting a bite to eat, I looked outside at the sunshine and then at my paint tray.  The two colors that immediately popped out were the red and orange, and I thought that was perfect, since we were coming up quickly on what I assumed would be a beautiful sunset.  I was, of course, too busy to watch the sunset, but I'm sure it was awful purty!

No comments:

Post a Comment