02 July 2010

There she was, just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "doo-wah-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-doo"...

So I started tonight with the full intent of completely unloading on y'all.  Then I got to thinking about it and I decided I really don't want to do that!  I could be like every other blog and just focus on the negatives in my life, and I know I've done that to a certain extent, but I don't wanna do that tonight.  Let's just suffice to say that it would be greatly appreciated if there were prayers and good vibes and thoughts going toward my wife right now.  She really needs it. 

Anyway, to make a long story short (and not really tell you anything right now) it's been a shit day, and to make up for it I'm watching "Moonlighting".  That always makes me happy. I've told you before about how much I love Dave and Maddie!   I'm also getting ready to do some major rubbing on Jenny - her feets really deserve it, and I love to do it!

Today's stroke is for Ms. Dipesto's outfit in the particular episode I'm watching.  I haven't seen a lot of these in years, so I'm  kinda catching up on them when I can.  Do bears bear?  Do Bees be?

No comments:

Post a Comment