18 July 2010

I just can't wait to get on the road again...

Well, so I'm not quite as excited as ol' Willie, but, after a quick trip to Osage Beach, we hit the road again this morning after making ourselves miserable with the all-U-can-eat meal at Kay's Restaurant with Jim and Joanne. 

We had a relatively uneventful drive, I suppose - your normal amount of jackasses in SUVs riding your butt because they're more important and you need to get the heck outta the way, but we just expect that.  We got lucky, though, because just a couple of hours prior there was a huge storm that rolled through - and I definitely didn't want another drive like I had a couple of weeks ago coming back up from Cassville!

Anyway, we're both just absolutely beat, so we just came in, unpacked, and now here I am.  I did today's stroke with my Liquitex "Black Lava", because it just reminded me of all the roads we've seen the last 36 hours or so!  I'm gonna just take it easy and watch a movie now - tonight's feature is "Grand Canyon".  Later!  It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment