22 July 2010

That fish is all hopped up on the goofballs!

Wow, folks - I"m tired this evening!  The heat index got up to 104° today.  I'm sure it was higher in the warehouse - with an added bonus of no wind!  It was just nasty!  That kind of heat just takes everything out of you, too! 

I finally got home, helped Jenny out a little bit around the house,  and then we ate.  I am now miserable.  And even more tired.  I would just go on and go to bed, but I've got band practice in an hour, where I'll get all hyped up and not be tired later when it's time to go to bed!  :-)

Actually, I wasn't even too sure what I was going to write about, nor did I know what I wanted to do for a stroke until just a few minutes ago.  Our next door neighbor, Mel, stopped by and asked if I could give him a hand carrying a countertop out to his garage.  No problem - I'm always glad to help out anybody, really.  We went down to his basement to grab the countertop, and I noticed he had a couple of really big fish tanks filled with all sorts of really colorful fish.  I love fishees!  They were so purty, and really active, too!  I think he may be putting a little Mountain Dew in the water!  :-)

Anyway, there was one big one in particular  - bright orange with just a little bit of white and purple, and just  all over the place.  This stroke is for that little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment