14 July 2010

It ain't a dry heat, that's fo sho...

Right now I am literally sticking to everything I'm touching.  It's hard for me to even type, because every time I move my arms I'm either sticking to the desk, or the papers, or even my pen!  It's just entirely too damn hot and humid!

I'm trying to get a bit of a head start on this while I'm on break at work, actually.  It's Wednesday, so that means painting class, which means I don't have a whole lot of time once I get home.  Right now it's 95° out, with a heat index of 107°, and I think the humidity is actually up to around 237%.  I could be exaggerating a bit, but not much, I'm here to tell ya! :-)  I feel like any minute now we could all turn into a Salvador Dali painting

Anyway, inspired by this heat and humidity, I figured I'd do my impression of something melting.  Here's a little lava for ya!  I'm just gonna let this drip, so we'll see how far it goes before it dries!  Right now, though, I'm gonna have a bowl of the best [store bought] ice cream in the world, and then clean up to go to class.  Stay cool, peeps!  Check on them dawgs and cats if you've got 'em, and also your older friends and relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment