08 July 2010

Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Lookit that, lookit that! 

Well, nothing much happened today, other than annoying work crap, so when I came home to do this, I realized I didn't have a whole lot to talk about.  I was pondering my next move, but couldn't decide upon anything, so I turned it upside down to see if anything jumped out at me.  For some reason I just wanted to do a quick streak of bright white, so that's what I did.  Of course, as soon as I thought the word "streak", I immediately thought of Ray Stevens.  What, doesn't everyone?

Anyway, I oughta get in there to get cleaned up for practice tonight - I haven't played drums in about a month, so I'm pretty psyched about that!  As I go in the other room, I might just get a wild hair and streak in front of Jenny.  Maybe I shouldn't.  Too late!  She's done been mooned! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment