18 April 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I tell you what, I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!  My lovely bride has worked me half to death this weekend!  :-)  The yard really looks good, though!  We planted all sorts of stuff - can't remember the names of any of 'em, just because I don't remember that kinda stuff.  I've got too much music trivia stuffed into my head - don't have room for much else!  All I know is that it sho is purty out in our yard!

Jenny and I really had a great time working together, too - something that never used to happen.  In the past  when we would work together we would always end up getting on each other's nerves after a while, but that hasn't been a problem the last year or so (which is good)!  

Now, though, all of the work is done, dinner has been eaten, and a nice little brown streak has made it's way onto the canvas.  It was another one I mixed out of yellow and purple.  I'm still working on different colors for a painting I'm working on, and I figure what better place than this to try 'em out!

Well, it's about that time - time to do what I've been wanting to do since about 1:30 this afternoon! Get some shut-eye, count some sheep, catch forty winks,  Call It Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment