04 April 2010

Hippity-hoppity

Easter's on it's way!  Actually, it's already here!  Hope y'all had a great one, too!  Of course this also means the return of one of the best commercials ever!  My sister Katie said that her daughters saw this commercial, and her youngest, Morgan, who's about 18 months old, ran around the whole day saying "Bok Bok!"  :-)

We went to church this morning (I played both services, as I do most weeks).  We had a really great turnout both services!  This was the special music we played.  I'd never heard it before this week, but apparently it's a pretty popular song - I just don't listen to radio, unless it's KDHX (the world's best station), or Classic 99, the classical music station (and one that's in grave danger of switching formats due to a very shady sale, but that's a whole other dramatic story! Don't get me started on that!). 

After that we went over to Jenny's mom's house for a nice little Easter lunch with her aunt and cousins.  I, of course, took a bit of a nap. I can't help it!   It's Carla's couch!  It just sucks you in and forces you to sleep!  :-)

Anyway, today our painting had a little visit from the Easter Bunny, too.  I figured little white bunny hoppin' around with some purple and pink eggs would do.  I didn't have the proper pastel yellow, though, so no Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment