20 April 2010

Steve Martin still makes me nervous...

Well I figured I'd get a little head start on this today.  I'm doing it in the morning!  I usually don't have time in the morning, because I'm usually doing a series of stretches and exercises to keep my back strong and to keep my stress headaches away.  Today, though, I already knew that I had class this evening, but I would have absolutely no time to do this after work, because I get to go to the dentist!

Yes, folks, it's time to go in and get yelled at for not flossing everyday like I should.  I don't know anyone that does, though!  Of course I've never really asked, either.  I just know that in our house, both of us could do a lot better! :-)  I really like our dentist, though - she's a really cool lady, and she really puts you at ease. 

I still don't have  a lot of time, though, cuz I'm finishing this up at work (at break, by the way, in case there's anyone from work reading this!).  So, I'll just tell you that I put in a little row of white freaky-lookin' teeth down at the bottom today.  I didn't floss those, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment