02 April 2010

Buck Melanoma - Moley Russell's Wart

Can I just tell ya how much I love John Hughes (RIP) movies?  He truly was the voice of my generation as far as movies go.    I own just about every single one of his movies - at least the classic ones from the 80s: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Pretty In Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off , the Vacation movies (especially Christmas Vacation, which I can literally watch multiple times a year), etc.

Tonight I'm taking it easy.  I worked my butt off!  I had the day off from work for Good Friday, but I actually worked harder today than I have in a long time!  I cleared out the old, moldy-ass caulk around the bathtub and re-did that, then spackled and sanded the walls and re-painted all of that.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's quite a bit to get done by yourself in just a few hours!

Anyway, I'm resting now, and watching a comfort movie - one of the many that I have.   I think I've told you about them before.  Tonight I'm watching Uncle Buck.  I love John Candy!  He's always been one of my favorites, but the scene with Macaulay Culkin and the questions is just pure genius!

Anyway, I didn't really know what kind of mood I was in, but again I wanted something kinda soothing.  Blue is always soothing to me, and I had my big brush still handy from the bathroom walls, so I just squirted some on there and swiped it across the canvas.  Easy as pie!  Or pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment