07 April 2010

Happiness is a warm...

...blanket!  What did you think I was gonna say - "Gun"

Well, it's getting quite warm out now, which I just think is awesome!  Plus, there's a new painting I'm working on in my art class that I'm only using "warm" colors - mostly oranges, browns, beiges, yellows, etc., using only the basic colors on my palette.  It promises to be quite a challenge, but I'm really looking forward to it.  I'll post it on here once I'm finished. 

Today, to kind of get in the mood for that I decided to mix up a little light brown.  I was trying to figure out exactly where to put it, when Jenny suggested I "give my little guy some hair", so that's what I did.  If you weren't seeing a little guy, maybe you are now.  :-)

I would write a little more - maybe do a small dissertation on what John Lennon was talking about in that song, but I have to get over to Jason's house to record some more drum parts.  Yay!  :-)   Unfortunately I think I need to re-do a few other parts, but I'd rather have it done right than to settle for something I'm not gonna be happy with.  Hopefully we'll have something done soon, though - I'll let you know where you can hear it!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment