13 April 2010

All your life is Channel 13/Sesame Street/What does it mean?

So I'm under a deadline - don't know if I'll make it, either.  I guess in the scheme of things it's not a huge deal if I make it or not, but I sure would like to.  My sister, Katie, asked me to paint something for a charity auction, which is this Saturday night.  I didn't get the picture until last Tuesday, though, right before class.  I drew it out on the canvas (it's pretty darned complicated, actually - it's definitely a challenge!) and I started painting a bit on it this week.

  Trouble is, I'm kinda stuck, and I wanted to get some advice and ideas from my teacher tonight.  This would be alright normally, but like I said the auction is Saturday, and my mom is gonna pick it up from my house and take it down there Thursday, providing it's done.  That only leaves me tonight and tomorrow night to finish it!  I'm just a little bit under pressure (hey, at least I didn't post this! Although you might enjoy this !)  :-D

I did a quick google image search for "the color of pressure", and the first thing it came up with was something I'm very familiar with: a pressure gauge! Just green, yellow, and red!  If you hit red, you've gone too far.  Simple as that!  Thankfully I haven't hit red yet.  Here's to hoping I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment