06 April 2010

Aaaaaaahhhhh-CHOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, so allergy season has kicked into full force.  It's also been kicking my butt today!  I sneezed a couple of times and I thought I might knock myself out on the counter!

Whenever I think of sneezing, I think of Dave Chappelle, who played a character named "Ahchoo" (son of "Asneeze", of course!)  in "Robin Hood:Men In Tights", probably Mel Brooks' last really funny film.  Man, there were so many funny lines in that movie!  If you haven't seen it, and like just plain silly stuff, I highly recommend it!

I asked Jenny what color she thought of when I said the word "allergy", and she said green - for the grass, and other things that grow and subsequently put all those little things into the air that make green and yellow stuff come out of our noses. (sorry, maybe I crossed a line there) :-)

Well, it's painting class night, and I'm in a huge hurry - hopefully I can make it through without sneezing all over my painting!  Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment