25 April 2010

Oh, Sandy...

Wow. I really have no idea what to say this evening.  Right now I'm listening to Jenny singing along with the "Family Guy" theme song - even though she absolutely hates the show!  But oh, well - it's cartoon night, and I've been working outside on sanding the closet doors all day, so I'm gonna watch 'em.  :-)

I actually had a good time today, just hanging out in the garage, listening to the Cards game (we won 2-0 vs. the Giants) and just sanding.  It's kinda therapeutic, actually.  I got most of them done - I've got half of the 3rd one and the last full one to go.

I figured since what I saw most of the day was wood dust, I'd just put down a little swatch of light beige - looked kinda like the sawdust that's all over the garage and my car!  :-)  I did wear a facemask and earplugs, though, so hopefully my lungs don't look the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment