01 April 2010

I know you got charm and appeal...

...you always play the field.  Yeah, you know it!

Today is another "Jenny Day".  I got home from work, where I was busier than a one-legged soccer player, and found that she and her dad had been equally as busy, if not moreso.  The fence was fixed, the yard was mowed, the trees were trimmed (that was done professionally, actually), the siding was washed - they didn't sit down the entire day, either! 

So, as a tribute to Jenny's yardwork, of which she is so proud - especially her flowers that are blooming, I give you her two favorite colors, purple and pink, in the shape of a flower.  It is only one stroke, too!  I promise!  While trying to come up with this, and also trying to figure out it's placement, I decided to flip the painting upside down.  Maybe we'll see some other stuff now!  I know what I saw the other way, but was getting a little stumped lately. 

Well, off to band practice!  RAWK!

No comments:

Post a Comment