08 April 2010

Magically Craptacular!

Well, folks, the day I dreaded when I started this project has arrived:  the day I feel so crappy that I just can't really come up with anything to say - I just don't feel like doing much of anything, really, except laying on the couch and watching a movie, maybe coughing up the occasional lung.  But, I have to go to practice.  If it was just regular band practice I'd cancel, but since it's for church I'll put on my big boy pants and do it. 

I did want to do something productive on here, though, so I did another "warm" color - this one a little darker.  I started with my blue and orange, then I added just a smidge of purple and red.  I'm just kind of playing with the colors, seeing what comes out, and if I like any of it.  Maybe I can do some shading with this process.  Yeah, that'd be good. 

Well, it's that time again, folks.  We'll do this again tomorrow.   Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.   Hopefully I'll feel much better, though!  Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment