03 April 2010

Don't worry, baby - it's almost over!

Boy, am I tired!  And sore, too!  I've really worked my butt off this weekend - I almost can't wait to get back to work just so I can rest a little bit!  You know that yesterday I finished the bathroom, and today we had Jenny's friend, Anne, whom she's known since 5th grade, along with her husband and 3 sons, over to go out for pizza and also for Jason (her husband) to help me break up our pampas grass.  We needed to thin it out, and they needed some.  You just dig out about half of it, along with a chunk of the dirt, and transplant it to another place - instant decorative grasses!

Now, with that all done, and the dirt filled back in, it's time for the men's NCAA Final Four games!  Just got through watching the Butler Bulldogs beat the Michigan State Spartans (sorry, Magic - I like ya, but I like Butler more), and now I'm hoping West Virginia can take out Duke!  Not a Duke fan in the least.  It'll be a better story, too - West Virginia hasn't been this far in 51 years, and it's the first time for Butler, I believe.  It's a really big deal for Butler, since they're such a small school.  As you can tell, I like underdogs!

I almost forgot about doing this tonight, actually - got so caught up in everything else, for some reason I actually thought I'd done it already!  So, I figured I'd come in between games and throw up a bit of orange - maybe it'll go in!  SWOOOOOSH!  Nothin' but net!

No comments:

Post a Comment