26 April 2010

I will survive - I will get by...

I've never really been a Dead-Head at all, but all day the skies reminded me of a specific song by the Grateful Dead.  It was another dreary, cloudy day.  Jenny and I both just felt a bit poopy getting out of bed this morning, and it sure was hard draggin' our old ragged selves into work!  But then it always is on a Monday!  :-)  We made it through all right, though, as we always do.

It always starts to drag on me a bit if it's been cloudy for a few days in a row.  I guess I have a bit of that S.A.D.- Seasonal Affective Disorder.  A few years ago ma bought me a sunlamp, though, so if it gets too dreary (outside and in my head) I just turn it on and sit under it for a minute or two, and you'd be surprised how much it helps!

So I got home, and sat down here, and when I looked at the sky, it was kind of a dull light blue with a touch of grey.  I tried to re-create it, but I forgot that the paint dries darker, so I should have mixed it a bit lighter.  Oh, well.  It's alright.  I will get by.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment