10 April 2010

Saturday/On the couch/no it's not the 4th of July

Woweee, did this day get away from me!  I slept like a log last night.  Jenny got up this morning early-early and went down to the Soulard Farmer's Market with her cousin and cousin's daughter.  After a while I finally dragged my butt outta bed and went downstairs where I promptly laid down on the couch and watched the St. Louis Cardinals World Series DVD.  It was really fun re-living all of that!

I really hate feeling like this - I never have figured out if it's a cold or just really, really bad allergies!  Either way I just feel crappy enough to just want to lay around and drift in and out of consciousness - which is exactly what I did!  I did wake up long enough to watch most of the Cards-Brewers game (we won!) and to read several chapters of American On Purpose, Craig Ferguson's autobiography.  I love that guy!  He's definitely on my short list of people I wanna meet someday!

So after Jenny and the girls got done at  the market, they  stopped by here so they could say "hi".  Her cousin's daughter was looking at this painting.  I asked her if she saw anything in it.  She pointed out a couple of things, so I think I may expound on them for a little while.  I'm not gonna say what she told me, though.  I'll let you draw your own conclusions.  Today I did another brown -kind of a reddish-brown.  It's actually a mix of red and green, actually, with just a little bit of white. 

Well, I am actually feeling a bit better - if I can just get this crap out of my chest, I'll feel a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment