16 June 2010

Ya don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger...

Mess.
Mess.
Mess.
Mess.  
Mess.

This is what I came back to today at work.  This is why I hate taking off days.  For those of you who don't know, where I work, I'm the "Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control" guy.  I'm literally locked in a cage that has all of the tools and things that the guys need to build the presses we make.  I'm kinda like the Wal-Mart of Beckwood.  Only problem is, when I'm not there to keep the door locked and keep people from just coming in and taking stuff without checking it out with me, they basically just leave the door open and the guys pretty much come in and loot the place.  It ends up looking like a tornado hit it even more than it usually does when I'm there! :-)

Anyway, since I was gone yesterday I was dreading coming in just for that reason.  And it took me all day to get stuff caught up, and a little bit cleaned up.  I'll get some more done tomorrow, I'm sure.  I hope, at least! :-)

For today's stroke, I literally grabbed my knife and my palette, found the pile of paint with the most colors mixed in with it, scooped it up and splotched it on the canvas.  How's that for a mess?  And I ain't cleanin' that one up! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment