21 June 2010

There are just some of those days...

....in which you just wanna lay down and go to sleep.  My day didn't start off that way, but it kinda ended up that way.  It was just one of  those days, so I'm gonna give you my stroke, and I'm gonna go to bed.  It's grey and blue (by the way, grab some tissues for this commercial - no, seriously - it's really powerful!!).  It's how I feel right now.  I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. Maybe - we're doing 6am-2:30pm shifts. 

I've never really been that good at mornings, despite the fact that I've been doing them for the last 15 years  - I've just always been the night-fly-kinda-person.  In college I was always up all night "studying" (yeah, right), and then during the summers I was working at EFCO, Corp., in the anodizing department. I always worked 2nd shift, if not 3rd shift there - in fact the last summer I worked there the hours were 5pm-5am, 7 days a week, with the occasional 5pm-7am shift!   Yeah, that's right, 14 hours a day!  It was good money, though!  I think I got about 5 or 6 days off that entire summer!  It was busy as hell! 

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now - g'night, y'all!  Things will be better tomorrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment