09 June 2010

It's so simple...

Folks, I do believe I've found a cure for the common headache.  I started getting one this afternoon as I was coming home, so I took some aspirin once I got inside.   Half and hour later, still no relief.  I went in to put away my lunchbox, etc., and when I opened the freezer to put away my ice pack, BOOM - there it was, just calling my name.  Edy's "Drumstick" ice cream.  Yup, just a couple of scoops of that and I feel much better!

Well, it's Wednesday, and that means painting class tonight!  Yay!  It also means I'm in kind of a hurry, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet.  The white stroke with chocolate and caramel (er, um, light and dark brown paint, I mean), of course, is a tribute to my hero for the day, ice cream.  Doesn't it look just scrumptious?  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment