18 June 2010

Just a man and his will to survive...

So really, I don't have a whole lot to say today.  Jim (Jenny's dad) went in for surgery this morning around 5:30 am, and they finally got him going and underway around 9 am.  Way to go.  Anyway, everything seemed to go according to plan, and he seems to be doing pretty well after the surgery.  They had to mess a little with one of his nerves, and there's a slight chance that his ability to shrug might be affected on the left side - not such a big deal if he just steers away from saying "uh, yeah, I dunno" sarcastically.  But the doctors said that none of it should be a problem at all, really, as long as he does some physical therapy.  I know Jim, and I know that he'll be alright.  He's too much of a fighter (and, much like the rest of Jenny's family, he's just to damn stubborn to let anything happen! :-D)!

 Today's stroke is a nice Cerulean Blue.  I kinda think of "hope" when I see blue.   Hopefully you do too. 

np: Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment