06 June 2010

Have a nice trip - see you next fall!

Wow!  What a day!  I tell you what, I'm sick of being in a car!  We went to church with her dad this morning, about a 1/2-hour away, so that was an hour round trip, then another 3 1/2 - 4-hour trip home (because we stopped by Jenny's mom's place to pick up yet another piece of furniture, a recliner - the last, hopefully!). 

We got home and unpacked, but, of course, Jenny wanted to "work" and "get things done" instead of just laying around in a messy house, which is what I probably woulda done. :-D  Hey, old bachelor habits are hard to kick!  We did get the back room put together pretty much how we wanted, so that's good. 

Well, this morning when we walked outside it was so much cooler than it had been - and hardly any humidity, too!  It really felt like an autumn day!  So, since I've been working my way through the new colors Jenny bought me a couple of weeks ago, I picked a nice little orange, because it reminded me of fall foliage. 

Very tired.  Going to go rest now.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment