20 December 2010

Waiting for Bonnie Tyler...

Well, I won't be writing a "War And Peace"-style epic tonight.  Still recovering from last night's post!  It was kind of a lazy day today - for once we just didn't have anything going on, so we both just took it easy.  Jenny worked a little bit on her genealogy stuff and I finally watched "The Godfather, Part II". 

Now we're just settled down - no, I don't have a kerchief, and Jenny doesn't have a hat - we're just watching the season finale of "The Sing-Off".  I'm hoping "Committed" will win.  After that, I don't know - maybe we'll get a wild hair and stay up to see the full lunar eclipse.  It's the first time one has occurred on Winter Solstice since December 21, 1638!  But, we'll probably just fall asleep.  :-)

I did a quick reddish-orange stroke this evening, for the color of the eclipse.  It kinda looks like a big ol' blood orange - with a buncha craters, and maybe an American flag stuck in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment