30 December 2010

Is this thing on?

Well, folks, it's gonna be a really quick one tonight - AT&T decided to let their servers go haywire, so the internets, they were gone all evening - just got them back, but we're ready for bed!

We watched a couple more movies today.  Started out with "Iron Man 2".  That was pretty intense and, I think, pretty cool.  I just really like Robert Downey Jr.  He is, in my opinion, one of the better actors of my generation, and I'm glad he got a second chance after all the drinkin' and druggin' he did!

Later on we watched "Fantastic Mr. Fox", a stop-motion animation movie from the same people who made "The Royal Tenenbaums" and "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou".  This one had George Clooney and Meryl Streep voicing the main characters.  I really enjoyed it!  Jenny thought it was a bit weird, but that's just a Wes Anderson movie to me.  A bit unordinary, but hilarious!

After that, I left to go to band practice up at the church, but as soon as I got there I realized that most of the band was in Mexico on a mission trip to build houses in the border town of Reynosa.  So, I came back and, since the internet was still down, we watched "Get Him To The Greek".  Both of us thought it was pretty darn funny - extremely crass, but funny nonetheless. 

By this time we've got use of the computer again, so I threw down a little crimson, some red and some orange, for my buddy Iron Man, and also some of the colors of the Foxes.  We're gonna finish this up and go to bed now, before AT&T decides to take us offline again!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment