10 November 2010

You done with that stuff yet, mister?

I don't know which tribe is referenced in the term "Indian Summer", but I shore do like 'em!  It's November 10th, and the high today was about 75°!  I was out in short sleeves in mid-November!  Say what you will about this whole "global warming" thing, but can live with this!  I should probably be living in San Diego, really - I just kinda want it around 70° and 80° all year 'round.  Sure, I'd never have a White Christmas, but billions of people around the world don't have one, either.  :-)

I think today that I finally finished up pretty much everything on the "Outdoor Honey-Do List".  Hopefully things will stay all lookin' pretty and new for quite a while, so's I don't have to do it all again anytime soon!  At least it was all sunny and nice, though, so I could work without shivering!  Have I mentioned it's November? 

I did a quick little stroke of that awesome phthalo blue (for the sky today) with a little white (for the color of the caulk and paint I was using).  I'm hoping that every day from here on out is like it has been the last few, but I cheated and looked at the weather forecast, and it's just not to be.  Oh, well.  Off to go rock with the Dirt boys.  That always makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment