07 November 2010

Meh. (or "How I learned to stop thinking about aging - or at least put off thinking about it)

Today Peter Brady turned 53.  That's right.  The middle son on "The Brady Bunch" is just a couple of years away from getting the senior-priced tickets at any AMC theater.  That ain't right.  And in a few weeks it'll be the little one, Bobby's, birthday, and he'll be 50!  What tha?!?  I gotta say, I'm not really too keen on this whole "getting old" thing.  I'm not ready for my favorite TV and movie stars to start hawking stuff in AARP!

It also would have been Dana Plato's 46th birthday, had she not gone down that path she chose.  I still can't believe that 2 of those "kids" are dead!  Now I'm so depressed I think I'll just do a quick stroke out of a random color (which happened to be dioxazine purple) and call it a night.  :-)

My camera's acting wonky, too - hopefully I can get it fixed soon!  C'mon, Mr. Camera, there are just a mere 66 days left!  You can do it! .  


I think I'll go have a Jennydoll chocolate-chip cookie or so - that makes everything all better! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment