24 November 2010

Pass me some Cool-Whip (tm), please!

It's Thanksgiving Eve.  Traditionally the biggest bar and nightclub night of the year.  I guess all the college kids are home from school and want to meet up with their buddies and the older "kids" don't have to work and just wanna unwind, so to the bars they go.  One of these years I'll get off my butt and try to book my band on Thanksgiving Eve - I'm sure we'd have a pretty good crowd (depending on where it is!).  Oh, well - something to work for next year. 

I was supposed to go back up to St. Chuck-ville, but a sickness had fallen upon that house, and I didn't want anything to do with that!  Jenny ended up doing some work for her old job to help them with their traditional Thanksgiving Weekend Sale, so she was gone a good portion of the day. When she got back we finished up dragging all the Christmas stuff up outta the basement to get ready for tomorrow.  After that she went to town baking pies.  She'd never made a pumpkin pie before, so she grabbed her mom's recipe, and, of course, they turned out absolutely amazing!  Man, does my wife rock!

Anyway, it's gonna be a long (yet very yummy) day tomorrow, so I'm gonna make this quick tonight so we can get some rest.  I just did a quick orange swipe for Jenny's awesome pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment