09 November 2010

Tastes great - can't wait!

Okay, just a quick one today, so I can get ready for art class - we've been off for 3 weeks, and I'm super-stoked to get back to it!  I'm hopefully going to finish up one piece, and start on another - haven't decided exactly which piece I'm gonna do next, though.  It may be a landscape, it may be something completely abstract.  Dunno. 

I'm still pretty bummed about the camera situation.  I took it over to Creve Coeur Camera today to see if they could shed some light on the dilemma.  Of course, every single frakkin' time the dude took a pic, the flash worked absolutely perfectly!  I get it home and, again, the damned thing doesn't work.  Therefor we may have just half-lit pics for the time being.  If anyone out there feels like being one of Santa's little elves, maybe you could conjure up a hot shoe flash for a Sony DSC-F828, that'd be great! :-D

I did learn some stuff while I was talking to the dude at the camera store.  I learned that I'd like to have some close-up filters, a zoom lens, and some other toys, and I learned that I probably won't be buying them at Creve Coeur Camera.  Dude quoted me about $200 for a flash.  Found 10 on ebay for $50.  Same with the lenses and filters.  Whatever.  At least I know kinda what to look for now. 

Anyway, I'm just sitting here, sipping on some cherry Kool-Aid, having just finished 2 awesome grilled cheese sammiches (thanks, Jenny!).  I think I'll do a cherry red stroke.  Yes.  Yes, I will.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment