10 January 2011

Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity...

Three Little Pigs.
Three Blind Mice
We Three Kings.
The Three Stooges. 
Three-Ring Circus. 
Three strikes, you're out! 
The Three Musketeers.  
Three's Company. 
Three's A Crowd. 
Three Mile Island.  
3-D movies. 
The Three Tenors. 
Three Dog Night. 
3 Doors Down. 
Three Days Grace. 
3 Libras.  
Three Chords and the Truth. 
Three Times A Lady
Three Coins In The Fountain. 
Wednesday Morning 3 AM.  
3 AM Eternal. 
3 AM. 
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad. 
Three Men and a Baby.
3:10 To Yuma.
Three Amigos. 

Three strokes left (including this one, a pink one for the Three Little Pigs).

3.  The Magic Number

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    I am really sad to see this go. When I actually saw the words "three stokes left" I had tears in my eyes. I know that is silly, but I have loved reading your blog and watching the project grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! I'm sure I'll probably do another project like this at some point.

    By the way - who are you?

    ReplyDelete